Account Executive - Commercial - France
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage France is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join the Commercial Sales team in Paris
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Evangelize our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology and data solutions, ensuring customers fully grasp Pure’s total value proposition
- Build and invest in relationships with customers to establish Pure’s value, continually driving the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry
- Lead pursuit teams and develop account plans to make sure all internal resources are engaged to execute and win new Pure Customers
- Drive and manage a healthy and robust pipeline of sales activity to assure quarterly and annual quotas are met or exceeded
- Work closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Ecosystem Partners to successfully position and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Create and execute account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to accurately forecast and close business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Deliver results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and present comprehensive proposals to customers, articulating the business outcomes and benefits to be realized with the Pure Storage platform.
- You will always be earning the right to be our customers & partners first choice.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Passion for sales and business development with a team spirit, relationship building and customer business outcome focused.
- Solid experience with indirect sales on Commercial/Mid-Market accounts (French PME to SBF-120 accounts).
- Proven experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Ecosystem Partners to successfully position, market and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Advanced prospection skills with an excellent capacity to engage with new customers
- An ambitious/goal-oriented attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the cloud computing industry & data management, or current and next-generation business applications, predominantly on customer premises with cloud storage understanding.
- An understanding of the overall Data Centre Architecture including Fabric, Network, Virtual Server and virtual desktop environments, databases and disaster recovery.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Google Workspace (preferred, not required).
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
- Native/Bilingual French and business professional English Required.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.