Analyst II, Financial Systems
Analyst II - Financial Systems
The Analyst II of Financial Systems will work with the accounting and FP&A teams and a global user community. The position supports the Oracle Cloud ERP, ePBCS, and FCCS applications as well as other 3rd party financial systems, such as Blackline and Zuora. The Senior Analyst of Financial Systems will be involved in cross system support and testing initiatives as well as be responsible for all system controls and helpdesk tickets.
What you’ll do:
- Support all Oracle or related financial system upgrades, inclusive of design documentation, implementation testing, and training.
- Produce all financial system SOX controls and other compliance reports, providing internal and external audit support as needed, related to financial system operations.
- Manage all financial system helpdesk tickets. Escalate close issues and leverage appropriate resources to ensure successful system performance.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis of incidents and outages, remediations are implemented for future avoidance, including appropriate communications to business stakeholders.
- Support 3rd party financial applications as they interact with Oracle financial applications.
- Ensure operational excellence around process and procedures, maintain process documentation.
- Communicate with internal customers and senior management regularly on status, risks and emergent issues.
- Maintain superior levels of customer service to all company stakeholders.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in one or more of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 3+ Years of direct Oracle ERP system experience(Cloud ERP preferred)
- Oracle System certifications preferred
- Global company experience
- SOX control management
- Helpdesk support experience using ticketing systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.