Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Role: Asset Controller / IT Equipment Coordinator (part-time - roughly 15-20 hours a week)
Salary - £20k - £25k pro rata
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look. If you are passionate about technology, we want to hear from you!
To maintain our position at the forefront of our industry – and sustain our continual growth – we need an expert operational team behind us to support the smooth running of the business.
Our business is growing a rapid pace meaning we have huge demand for IT equipment, hardware and software to support our employees in their specific roles. The role would be mostly centred around managing the records on an internal programme for all IT assets like PC’s, Mobiles etc. It’s a demanding activity given the rate of movement of kit in PHMG and there’s still a certain amount of establishing process and housekeeping.
As we are a market leader, we require an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment; is team orientated and promotes knowledge sharing and documentation within the team.
We are on a big journey as a business to enhance the technologies used across our IT estate to ensure we remain competitive and can offer our clients the best possible service.
What we are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Asset and IT Equipment coordination and control experience - Hardware and Software
- Creating a monthly report highlight the available assets and knock-on cost
- Working at a fast pace and very well organised
- Solid ability to work on initiative, common sense and partially unsupervised would be necessary
- Ensure all devices have correct state reflected in Lansweeper by continual review and investigation of anomalies
- Investigate incorrect records with technicians to confirm correct state and prevent ongoing mistakes
- Investigate anomalies using spreadsheet filtering etc taken from Service Desk Plus, Office.com and Lansweeper
- Asset labelling
- Management of stock room - Availability of stock handling assets such as labelling/parcelling/masking tape
- Ensure License count is in line with current headcount
- Plan license requirements in line with company growth
- Maintain software compliance by ensuring licenses are correctly assigned
What you’ll get in return:
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Dry cleaning and tailoring service
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.