Associate, Human Resources
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
- Provide generalist support to the facility in all areas of Human Resources
- Provide payroll support and data entry responsibilities for timekeeping accuracy and reporting
- Assist HR leadership in administering procedures and policies through the Distribution Center
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity and other values related issues are resolved effectively
- Work alongside the HR Department Management team to conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise
- Conduct new hire orientations as needed
- Participate and execute on special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Confident with giving presentations
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Human Resources, preferably within food manufacturing/production, e-Commerce or start-up environment
- Working knowledge of payroll and timekeeping practices
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, and employment laws with proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and tact
- Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR preferred
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.