Co-Founder to join our team
Co-founder to join our experienced start up team | Equity-based role.
Legacy of Lives is an end-of-life planning solution focusing on supporting grieving families, hospices and hospitals through a free, supportive C2B website. As a social enterprise we will support charitable partners who we work with to create an eco-system of support and knowledge for our users. We will be a digital marketing partner for the 7000 plus funeral directors who currently operate independently in the UK. Legacy of Lives will revolutionise the funeral industry. We have developed an amazing digital solution to address the deficiencies in the market, have a great team of developers, designers and industry experts but we are lacking a co-founder who has solid experience/ knowledge of fundraising and strategic growth.
Are you the super star we are looking for? There are currently two co-founders with experience in project management, start-ups, digital transformation and management. We have SEIS/EIS, trademark, business plan and more we are just looking to scale.
What we require from our new co-founder:
- Private Equity and Venture Capital knowledge
- Basic understanding of corporate law and documents
- Tip-top fundraising skills
- Strong passion for business and growth
- Good knowledge of tech start-up world
- Manage the fundraise
- Great networking and leadership skills
- To be part of the founding team we will require you to be financial stable as the role will be equity-based, as we all are, until funding is available
- Experience with a successful prior fundraise
- Thrives on the ups and downs of the rollercoaster world of start-ups
- Ideally familiar with the UK start up world or have strong UK connections (incubator, VC or similar).
- Experience as a co-founder (not essential)
Maybe you are someone looking to get in to the start-up world from the Corporate? Or maybe you are just looking for a new challenge and a new market to disrupt? If so, join our team of brave visionaries. Our market place £2bn funeral market, pre-paid £2bn under management and $200bn globally. The funeral market is letting the consumer down and is in need of a shakeup. Do get in touch if you would like to be part of this exciting journey and we can discuss in greater detail.