Customer Success Manager Evergreen//One
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is actively seeking a French speaking Customer Success Manager to drive customer satisfaction, strengthen customer relationships and build trusted advisor relationships by personalizing their customer’s Evergreen//One experience.
This role can be based in any EMEA location where Pure is established.
This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities which include on-boarding, support, services, adoption, training, advocacy, retention, etc. and outcomes renewals, up-sell, cross-sell, reference-ability, customer satisfaction, adoption, consumption, customer engagement, etc.
You will be the customer advocate, trusted advisor and Storage subject matter expert by bridging communication and effort into the various business functions (Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, Support, Sales, Executive Leadership).
By engaging with customers, Pure Partners & Distributors and internal stakeholders to align Pure Storage technology with business and technical needs, you will provide enterprise-level, white-glove service and support to ensure successful deployment, delivery and value realization of the Evergreen//One. You will be responsible for defining key metrics for success and building the processes, systems, programs, and tools to ensure that we deliver customer growth for some of Pure Storage’s largest customers: Fortune 100’s, Global Service Integrators (GSIs) and Channel Partners.
You will have a deep understanding of customer’s business challenges and objectives as well as their technical environment, in order to deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL...
Develop a deep (strategic and operational) understanding of a customer’s business priorities, operational model/objectives, data center environment, data center architecture/roadmap, implementations, business priorities and IT initiatives
Establish, own and drive strategic, operational, risk and growth management reviews as they relate to hardware / service delivery, deployments, migrations, capacity planning & expansions.
Own the overall post-sales service delivery relationship with key customers with complete responsibility for total customer experience within your accounts. You will be required to own and drive service value delivery, issues management, escalations and resolution.
Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews to align business and technical goals across multiple stakeholders e.g. customers, partners, GSIs, ASPs and multiple functions across Pure Storage.
Act as a customer advocate and effective conduit into various internal cross-functional teams, including Sales, Support, Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Finance and Executive leadership.
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, advocate and subject matter expert to support the Evergreen//One subscription program internally and externally
Must be able to exercise excellent judgment in a high-performing, high-growth environment while paying extremely close attention to detail and keeping the bigger picture in view
Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Pure’s products and services.
Participate in Executive Briefing Committee discussions, Sales Account Strategy & Growth planning, Technical and Support troubleshooting and triaging.
Up to 25% travel to visit customers as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bi or multilingual; English + French
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing, relationship management role. Prior experience in TAM, CSM, Professional Services, and Sales Engineering (or similar) roles preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in an enterprise data center environment, ideally with a leading IT infrastructure or software vendor, with a strong understanding of enterprise account technical management
- Must be located in EMEA within a reasonable radius to support regular (on-site) customer visits as needed
- Excellent communication, project management, presentation, and problem-solving skills required with the ability to build trusted partner relationships.
- Ability to scale from technical engagements and guidance to mid-level IT management interaction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, determining project urgency and execute detailed action plans in collaboration with customers and stakeholders. ITIL, PMP, PMI, Six Sigma certifications would be a bonus!
- Written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, and also explain the impact in business terms, reports and presentations to executives within Pure and customer organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle critical issues, drive discussion and present internal and customer issues at the executive level
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally at short notice), provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities
- Ability to adapt to, define and influence within a new business line where policies, process and operations are in early stages of development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent technical experience is required
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.