Data Quality Analyst (P1)
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking Data Quality Analysts at multiple levels to be key members of our Consumer Trust team in Bangalore, India. You will be joining one of the first teams of hires in our new Bangalore office, with an opportunity to grow with the team in India. You will also help us build solutions that prevent fraud and abuse, ensuring that Twilio is the leader in trusted communications. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, embody a growth mindset and collaborate effectively.
Twilio is looking for an experienced data quality analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of shipping high-quality software. They also have:
- Minimum of 1+ years of data cleaning experience working closely with the data science team. Ability to classify information from noisy data.
- Advanced Excel or google sheets knowledge desired.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services), Excel Sheets, MySQL.
- Familiarity with any one of the Data Visualization tools like PowerBi, Grafana, Tableau, etc.
- High-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done
- Understands the process of data engineering and data science.
- Experience working collaboratively with team members in different geographic locations and time zones.
- Able to work standard USA working hours
As a Data Quality Analyst:
- They would work alongside data engineers and data scientists to help them to work on generating training data for the machine learning models.
- Labelling the training data.
- Judging the output of the sample output from the machine learning model.
- Work on the data manipulation tasks like, missing data, poor quality of data.
- Doing data analysis and coming up with various histograms, graphs, or charts on datasets.
- Any data analysis of the data on adhoc basis, like identification of the number of various languages of text present in the given dataset, etc.
- Work on any internal tool for the defined task as directed by the Task owner.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
The Consumer Trust Team is central to Twilio's continued growth. Our mission is to prevent consumer harm by offering products and services that protect our customers and help them authenticate their users. We also ensure that every call, email and message that is made using our service is wanted, safe and legal. To do this we need to continue to develop and evolve our products and services and ensure they are able to scale; driving Twilio to new heights of scale.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office in Bangalore, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.