eLearning Instructional Designer
At Nuix, we do things differently than our competitors. Our philosophy is about hiring the best from around the world and enabling them to do what they do best. We are committed to leading edge technology, fanatical customer service, and growing our business. Be part of the team that is changing the way eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world.
Nuix is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating, with customers in almost 60 countries and our technical superiority is gaining widespread acceptance among the industries’ most knowledgeable players. Nuix’s strength is in its people, the comprehensiveness of its product together with its simplicity of use as well as speed and scale.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a eLearning Designer to create and manage the Learning Management System (LMS). This person would also create amazing content and help create a seamless experience for customers, partners and new employees throughout their online training experience.
- Create end to end (design, develop, and distribute) e-learning solutions.
- Assist with registration, tracking, and reporting of e-learning offerings.
- Focus primarily on developing new and modifying existing e-learning content.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others.
- Work closely with the content development team and subject matter experts in the creation of new manuals and eLearning courses.
- Work closely with the global training operations administrator in registering and managing enrollment of students for remote training courses.
- Other duties as needed.
- Degree in instructional design, instructional writing, training and development or comparable experience in lieu of degree.
- Professional experience in applying instructional design methodologies, particularly in e-learning.
- Previous experience with administering learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Ability to adapt to shifting deadlines and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with LMS systems, Mimeo, Captivate, or similar e-learning design systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
In return you will be offered:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for quarterly bonuses.