Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Manager, Upgrade Centre guides and supports the Professional Services team by proactively ensuring resourcing on engagements; ensures team operations and metrics reporting are conducted effectively and efficiently; and assists in other operational capacities as assigned.
Your contribution will be:
- Implement and monitor departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Legal, HR, Finance, IT, and administrative staff members, as necessary
- Participate in high level decision making and planning with regards to the Upgrade Center
- Assist in identifying proper resources to support Upgrade engagements
- Interface with customers and partners on Upgrade engagements as well as involving other experts and/or management, as necessary
- Serves as the point of contact/liaison for internal teams
- Onboard new hires with departmental policies and procedures
- Work with Engagement and Technical Managers to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project
- Responsible for the development of Upgrade Center surrounding assets by the Upgrade Center team
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation
- Manage and resolve resource booking conflicts
- Run weekly resource meeting to inform Leadership Team where resources are staffed and to discuss upcoming engagements
- Work with the Upgrade Center Program Manager to provide feedback on current Upgrade Center progress and engagements
- Work with relevant resources outside the team to discuss Upgrade tooling shortcomings and recommendations
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and Upgrade Center activities as they relate to resourcing
- Responsible for managing overall utilization
- Approve Consultant expense claims and PTO requests
- Act as primary point of contact for Delivery Partners
- Work with Delivery Partners to track availability and current projects
To be successful we think you need:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing a team
- Project Management and mentorship experience is beneficial
How we operate:Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.