EU Sports Trader
We are looking for a motivated new colleague, to join our team of 10 European/UK Sports traders.The Wow
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and highly motivated team based in the Malta office, responsible for compiling and trading odds for both pre-match and in-play markets. The role will primarily be focused on Handball, Volleyball, eSports with the opportunity to expand to UK Sports.What's in it for you?
As well as compiling/trading odds, the individual will be expected to communicate effectively to share information with the team, providing feedback on models, tools and betting trends that will assist the operation.Requirements?
- Comprehensive knowledge of Handball, Volleyball and Esports.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong numerical ability regarding probability and risk distribution.
- Preferably prior experience with using 3rd party trading providers.
- Ability to work accurately with exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and nightshifts to help support our sporting calendar.
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong Team Spirit & Passionate about sharing knowledge & findings. We work as one TEAM!
- Applicant must be Malta-based or willing to relocate.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Highly competitive mindset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sports betting.
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment.Opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for sports and betting.Opportunity to deepen your technical skills and build your path to leadership in the future.Challenge accepted?
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.