Executive Assistant to Co-Founder & CEO
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a high level, strategic Executive Assistant and support our Co-CEO as we continue to scale fast into 2022 and beyond.
As the Co-CEO Executive Assistant, you will work closely with Celonis’s leadership team, clients and other internal and external parties as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the Co-CEO.
However, this is not your typical Executive Assistant position. Why? Well, we are not your typical SaaS start-up having experienced over 100%+ growth YoY since we were founded.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who thrives in a super fast-paced environment, has a proactive, growth-mindset and is excited to support with more complex and strategic projects in addition to traditional EA responsibilities - this is not your traditional EA role and will have additional business facing & strategic elements you will be able to add value to with your experience.
Not only will you be the Executive Assistant to the Co-CEO, you will be his trusted business partner and with that comes an exceptional opportunity to further advance in your career as an Executive Assistant within undoubtedly one of the most exciting technology companies in the world right now.
The work you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding EA support, including detailed calendar management, expense report management, and complex domestic & international travel coordination.
- Manage, prioritize, draft incoming / outgoing correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings, including attendee management, materials preparation, room set-up and issue resolution
- Assist in creation and editing of documents and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Strategic alignment, coordination, management and delivery of inflight projects working with multiple teams across all areas of the business
- Identify, propose, and implement solutions to enhance the Co-CEO daily and ongoing operations.
- There will be some travel expected with the role on an adhoc basis.
The experience you need:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years working as an Executive Assistant at a strategic level within a high growth business.
- Preparation of content for internal and external schedules and presentations.
- Ability to quickly understand complex information and context .
- Experience in supporting both internal and external project management and delivery.
- Excellent organisation skills whilst seeking to improve processes at all times.
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy.
- Comfortable providing structure within an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Working with discretion, maturity and consistency.
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership.
- Advanced Google Suite + Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Flexibility to provide support during off-hours as needed in a truly international environment.
- High communication skills and analytical mindset
- Fluent in English language both written and oral, German language would be an advantage but not essential.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
About UsCelonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global
customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.