Frontend Developer (at our partner Emporix AG)
10 months ago
This job advertisement is for an open position at our partner Emporix. Please note that your application data may be forwarded to Emporix AG.
We are currently seeking a Frontend Developer for one of our key co-inventor partners, Emporix, an exciting cloud-based enterprise e-commerce software.
Emporix is cooperating with Celonis to build so-called “Execution Apps”.To form a DataOps capability at Emporix, we are looking for a full-time Frontend Developer.
The work you'll do:
- Work together with the backend developers to develop the CXP Management Dashboard on the basis of React, a UI kit and a micro frontend framework
- Develop a React Single Page Web App in Responsive Design
- Integrate a GraphQL Backend For Frontend on top of internal backend and third-party API’s (REST/ gRPC) that the CXP Management Dashboard will use as its Data Layer
- Complete your work packages independently within the scope of Scrum, write unit tests, help maintain end-to-end tests and use online tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git and Slack
The qualifications you need:
- Working experience of HTML and CSS builds
- Familiarity with Design systems and UI-Kit frameworks (e.g. Material-UI and PrimeReact)
- Experience building from a prototype design (e.g. Figma / Invision)
- Experience developing dashboard tools and embedding data visualisations is a bonus.
- Familiarity with low-code automation solutions (e.g. Zapier) is strongly preferred
- Study of computer science, software engineering, media informatics or comparable courses of study
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- A knack for frontend design and good usability
- Ideally experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Experience with Git-based source control management tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Required Tech Skills
- React: 2+ years
- HTML/CSS: 3+ years
- API Integration (REST/GraphQL): 2+ years
- CI/CD: 3+ years
- Testing: Unit testing
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.