1 year ago
DevPlant is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on a product that is used to manage and process large amounts of documents. This web app uses Machine Learning and NLP on the backend to increase customer efficiency, while the UI side is developed with Angular.
Ideally we're looking for someone who:
- has a very good understanding of how the web works;
- is experienced with the Spring Framework;
- can write reasonable code in any programming language/paradigm if given a week’s notice;
- has a strong aversion towards package managers, but is not afraid to use them;
- has conversational-level German language skills.
In exchange, you'll receive:
- proper payment for your time and effort;
- medical insurance with extra coverage for serious events;
- flexible working hours and locations - you can work remotely or from our office in the city center;
- zero chance of boredom.
Applications are open while the cookies are warm.