Future CTO/ Co-Founder
A desirable digital future needs brave entrepreneurs. Are you one of them?!
The Founders Foundation Startup School is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become CTO and Co-Founder of a groundbreaking Tech Startup!
The Founders Foundation Startup School is an education program for individual talents and teams with an early stage business idea.
Over the course of 10-weeks this part-time program offers a unique platform to connect with the co-founder(s) you’ve been searching for and learn from experienced entrepreneurs how to turn a business idea into a successful B2B tech startup. As a hybrid format partly taking place online and in our Founders Home in Bielefeld, the Startup School offers an ideal entry point into a community of ambitious high growth entrepreneurs.
- Program Kickoff: October 08, 2021
- Program End: December 17, 2021
- Program Duration: 10 weeks
- Application Deadline: September 25, 2021
- Participation is free of charge and we don't take any equity from your business.
- Hybrid format with online and on-site sessions in Bielefeld.
- Part-time with courses after working hours only.
- Held by top entrepreneurs, investors and experienced startup experts.
- Best-in-class knowledge for future tech entrepreneurs - covering the full range from ideation to funding of an early stage startup.
- For single talents & teams with an early stage business idea.
- Program language is English.
Your profile in a nutshell:
- What matters most is your passion for technology and innovations
- You thrive when you can use technology to solve problems.
- You have proven yourself in a high-performance surrounding
- You are goal, yet people oriented, committed and a fast adapter.