Graduate Acquisition Executive
Your job as Talent Acquisition Specialist will be to identify candidates for roles across our entire Sales division. We don't expect you to have experience in Sales recruitment but you will need a desire to learn from our experts and the ability to quickly pick up new areas to position opportunities to candidates.
With a broad range of recruitment experience gained in-house or with an agency you'll be comfortable prioritising your workload and maintaining constant communication with hiring managers. Candidate and hiring manager experience are key to maintaining our brand reputation so you'll work proactively to ensure a consistent and positive experience.
We've invested heavily this year in recruitment technology and sourcing tools so you'll have a LinkedIn Recruiter account, access to premium job boards and a world-class Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to help you achieve your goals.
As part of a UK and global Talent Acquisition team, you'll collaborate and share best practice ideas, spotting trends in recruitment marketing and technology that would benefit yourself and PHMG. We have executive board support to revolutionise our approach to Talent Acquisition this year. You'll have the chance for personal development through working on projects and initiatives to improve our recruitment technology, marketing and assessment approaches.
Role: Graduate Talent Acquisition ExecutiveLocation: Old Trafford, ManchesterHours: 9am - 6pm (flexy hours available) Salary: £23k base with an OTE of £50k
What you'll be doing:
- Directly sourcing candidates from online CV databases and LinkedIn
- Shortlisting and phone screening candidates
- Meeting candidates in the office and presenting PHMG, our culture and ways of working
- Identifying market trends and building up your knowledge of local competition
- Developing marketing campaigns to attract a wide talent pool
- Leveraging online sources to build proactive talent pipelines for future needs
- Working on global and local projects to develop Talent Acquisition
What you'll need:
- Recruitment background gained in an in-house recruitment role or recruitment agency
- Experience screening and telephone interviewing
- Face to face interviewing and assessment experience
- Ability to identify potential in new hires and make reasoned recommendations
- Well networked across Manchester with knowledge of local employers
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing channels. Familiar with online CV databases, LinkedIn and social media channels
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills – equally capable of challenging hiring managers and negotiating offers with candidates
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Half day off to enjoy your birthday
- Free gym membership
- On-site barber and beautician
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues, including our Summer Soiree and Winter Wonderland