Growth & Community Manager (Co-Founder)
fual.io enables startup investors to stay connected to their startup portfolio, without needing each startup to write lengthy updates. It’s real time, simple and hassle free.
Our cross-platform app enables startups to keep investors updated via Slack; with investors and advisors subscribing to updates from their portfolio using our easy-to-use mobile app.
We’ve already seen significant interest in our app from startups and investors alike, and we’re now looking for an organised, quick thinking and entrepreneurial Growth & Community Manager to join us as a Co-Founder, to help us bring the product to market.
You’ll be working alongside three experienced co-founders, who bring considerable experience in marketing, growth and product development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Writing content, including blogs that explain how the app works for startups and investors
- General community management including responding to emails
- Supporting the other co-founders in general business operations incl. contracting and accounting
- Experience working in a startup environment preferable
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral and good clear telephone manner
- Good attention to detail and organisation
- Experience using typical startup tools like Slack, Mixpanel / Google Analytics, Google Apps