Head of People & Culture, Americas
Head of People and Culture, Americas
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Breaking the P&C Strategy down into deliverable components and designing the various aspects of the strategy in a way that takes into consideration best practice and research but also the commercial understanding of the business requirements and appetite.
- Putting together an overall project plan for the next couple of years for the execution of the People strategy.
- Play a leading role in the execution of the People Strategy globally by partnering with the regional HRBPs to deliver the strategy in each of the regions.
- Work with the leaders globally to obtain their feedback and input on the various proposed aspects of the strategy to further refine before delivery.
- Provide a hands-on approach to plan, action, communicate and manage people and change initiatives.
- Researching and continually developing our understanding of how to develop and embed a high performing culture, including creative ways of developing the culture.
- Lead the development of an executable talent strategy globally that will achieve a highly capable and engaged workforce.
- Manage multiple priorities, liaise with a wide range of stakeholders and work collaboratively with the broader team.
- Be a strong thought leader for strategic People initiatives.
- Ensure that all aspects of employee lifecycle are effective and in line with best practices – from onboarding, performance management, leadership development, learning development and employee enablement, through to separation and off boarding – ensuring processes are compliant, documented, implemented and continuously improved upon globally.
- You will understand the core values of the organisation and lead and coach other team members as a high performance team.
- Develop and work on regional and global cross functional projects as needed and other ad-hoc tasks/projects if required.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced HR Professional in either a Business Partner or Talent role with a broad depth of experience across the employee life cycle
- Experience providing HR support within technology/software industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience coaching others to build capability and confidence in leading people
- High energy and passion for the field of HR and the strategic importance it plays within an organization
- Understanding of local, regional and global best practices and employment law
- Down to earth, agile nature to adapt to a constantly changing environment while delivering outcomes
- Attention to detail to deliver high quality outputs
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and multiple time zones
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World.
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight Innovation – Unleash Collective GeniusTeamwork – Stronger togetherPeople – Respect, Encourage, Reward Integrity – Authentic and AccountablePassion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer