HR Business Partner
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.Job Description:
As the HR Business Partner, you will play an important role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the team and value to the business by working with the leadership team at our distribution center. You will implement the strategic direction, improve performance through people and build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement for our night shift. With a passion for the business, you will quickly learn its rhythm, how it functions and how operations must ebb and flow to delight our customers. Primary responsibilities will be focused on building/applying our HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence models to provide an outstanding employment experience for our teams. You will report to the Senior Manager at our Swedesboro, NJ Distribution Center.What You'll Do
- Build solid relationships with each of your functional leaders, serving as the main point of contact for HR Generalist support to our Newnan, GA distribution center
- Be the main HR contact for functional leaders up through Director-level, their teams (< 1,000 associates on the floor) and collaborate with members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Be a role model leader and an advocate of change, building organizational trust and promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering and communicating with leadership on trends.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding employment issues in such areas as policy and procedure interpretation/application, coaching and corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans and terminations.
- Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures partnering with Employee Relations and legal on any agency charge responses.
- Work with leaders to create and maintain workforce staffing plans. Support recruiting efforts in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that well-vetted, diverse, and motivated workers are hired; minimize turnover.
- In partnership with the Senior Manager, support the implementation and execution of all benefits and compensation policies, procedures, programs and communication. Provide guidance on benefits and compensation strategy planning and administration.
- Lead plans for client groups by developing programs and services to increase employee engagement, retention and job satisfaction.
- Support the performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations. Provide training and consultation.
- Develop relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner role preferably with experience in a high growth, distribution center environment or field environment
- Creative solutions and use of data to improve efficiency in a production-focused, operational environment
- A successful track record in change management and use of HR Business partner model to transform operations through collaboration
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with and liasae with business leaders and build high functioning teams
- Experience with federal, state and local employment laws
- Develop an employee and labor relations strategy focused on building primary competencies to promote employee engagement
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling and advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks and monthly catered lunches
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.