Instructional Design Analyst
Part of Customer Experience & Operations at Qualtrics, the XM Development team builds and delivers enablement to support the development of role-specific skills across all Professional Services lines of business. The team works with thought leaders and experts at Qualtrics to create meaningful and effective onboarding programs and ongoing skill mastery over time. The team thinks digitally and globally, delivering training offerings that are available anytime, anywhere. The programs and services owned by this team have a significant impact on our customers’ success and Qualtrics’ bottom-line growth.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Instructional Design Analyst who can ensure our internal resources become self-sufficient, strategic, and effective members of our Professional Services teams. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 2-5 years of experience in technical writing or online instructional design, care about building impactful learning content, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place for you.
- Build and develop engaging eLearning course content that helps customers design, implement, and deliver value from their XM programs
- Grow and maintain expert-level knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform
- Partner with Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to create research-backed, relevant training content
- Create compelling and interactive learning activities and knowledge checks that enhance retention
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts to continuously improve the effectiveness of course design, learning strategies, and instructional delivery
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Develop and implement evaluation techniques to measure the effectiveness of course content, materials, and overall learning experience as well as quality assurance/improvement strategies to assess and evaluate online education
- Manage projects including timelines, development costs, content and assessment development, audio and video recording/editing, and digitizing media
- Maintain training curriculum repository to align with customer needs/goals and learning objectives
- Periodically maintain library of eLearning courses to keep content current, accurate, and relevant with updated product features and XM methodologies
- Publicize newly released training content via internal and external marketing channels
- Solve problems applying critical thinking and consulting mindset
- Champions the interest of all stakeholders in a balanced manner (e.g., client, TED, program owners, learners)
- 2-4 years of experience in content development and technical writing or online instructional design
- Fast learner with technical aptitude that enables you to gain expertise across multiple Qualtrics products and various instructional design tools
- Exemplary interpersonal skills that enable you to work effectively with global leaders
- Track record of success as an individual contributor
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a history of driving impact within an organization
- Inventive in the face of adversity in order to develop and implement strategies that overcome challenges
- Strong attention to detail to produce high-quality and polished content
- Knowledge of curriculum development and adult learning methodologies
- Preferred experience in the field(s) of Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and/or Patient Experience
- Preferred experience in writing, creating, and evaluating assessments and certification exams
- Experience in video editing a plus
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women's Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity here.
While we are optional-remote for the time being, Qualtrics is moving towards a hybrid model where employees will split their time between home and office work each week.