Manager - Customer Onboarding and Integration
As part of our Customer Success Leadership team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we maximize the lifetime value of every one of our customers. We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more.
We are looking for a manager who is passionate about customer experience, is driven to solve problems and has a flare for building processes to ensure our client's success. This team is the bridge between our New Business and Customer Success departments and will have strong ties with the product team, partnerships and marketing. We are now looking for a new leader to accelerate and scale our onboarding offering to new clients, providing clear, actionable technical implementation plans for different cohorts of client, whilst also supporting the development and growth of team members.
If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to take the next step in your management career, then read on...
- Coach, develop and manage a team of Customer Engagement Managers who own the customer relationship from the point of paid subscription.
- Manage team targets built around product adoption, and motivate your team to over-achieve these.
- Be creative and advise on new ways we can measure success and engagement from our customers and the team.
- Develop our existing onboarding process to drive efficiencies and the best customer experience.
- Support the development of a low-touch onboarding experience for SMB clients.
- Develop our onboarding experience for strategic clients.
- Work with our new business sales team to support pre-sales activities and successful handover from sales to customer success.
- Develop and improve our existing post-sale trial processes.
- Maintain & increase product adoption and renewal rates across the portfolio
- Drive activities to reduce churn, with particular attention to our first year renewal rate.
- Drive processes in collaboration with the Sales Operations team and work alongside commercial CSMs to optimise our customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with other internal departments such as Product, Partnerships, and Marketing to represent Customer Success and be the voice of our customers. Influence product development and other initiatives in the best interests of our clients.
We are looking for people with:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience managing a Customer Success or Onboarding team within a SaaS company
- 5 years + experience in a post-sales role
- A thorough understanding of product adoption, activation and engagement
- A proven track record in providing a world-class customer experience
- Experience working with a large portfolio of SMB and Enterprise accounts
- Align with our values of being ‘Positively human’, ‘Open to all’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘Always with integrity’.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.