Marketing Design intern
Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for a Marketing Design Intern to join our Brand team. They’ll use their design experience, leadership, and communication skills to cultivate a strong creative environment while managing high-profile projects. This person will work with the Brand Design Manager and team of fellow full-time and intern designers to cover the full gamut of design work for the marketing team. This includes email graphics, print materials, paid media ads, social graphics, post-game analysis graphics, web design, event experiences, branding and more. Because we’re a global company and this person’s work will cover professional teams and products, the ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently is a bonus but not a requirement. This is a creative design role that drives brand loyalty, increases product engagement, and maintains customer happiness.
This role is open to current university students.You Are
- Skillful and deliberate. You know your way around design software, and can effectively communicate from idea to sketch to mock.
- Team-oriented. You have thick skin and can roll with creative critique because you know your work will be better because of it.
- Responsible. You take ownership in your work to hit deadlines, meet expectations and raise red flags when you see them.
- Well-versed. You know the difference between HEX values and Pantone, bleed and trim size, PNG and JPEG and how they all play into prepping a file for print.
- Confident. You know how and when to push back on the details that matter.
- A current student. You’re excited for the opportunity to work with our marketing team because it’ll complement and enhance your education.
- Canvass your work with other designers. You’ll take part in design critiques with other design professionals from across the company to level up your knowledge and craft.
- Manage your own projects. You’ll be expected to communicate and work with project team members to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met. (Don’t worry, you won’t be on your own island.)
- Hone your craft. You’ll learn and apply best practices in graphic design to limit time spent on revisions.
- Ask you to make an impact. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities. We want to hear what you think and see what you can do.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But even if you’re taking advantage of the opportunity to work remotely, we’ll provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Develop your career. On top of working alongside some of the best professionals in the business and gaining real-world experience, we’ll give you extra opportunities like lunch-and-learns and access to curated libraries to round out your internship.
- Support your wellbeing. You’ll have an entire team on your side to give advice and provide answers to your questions, plus more resources like topic-specific Slack channels and employee resource groups. In short, we have you covered.
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.