Marketing Specialist- Pulse Marketing (Bangkok Based, relocation provided)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
A Marketing Specialist helps us scale our channels, improve our targeting and execute on ideas reaching millions of customers and driving a significant share of Agoda's overall performance.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be working on all kind of projects - from large scale seasonal campaigns to machine-learning driven optimizations, using a variety of tools and learning all about customers behaviour.
Some typical activities that you will support are:
- Test, measure, decide: you will think, plan and collaborate on new test ideas to improve customer engagement, business results and system performance
- Cross-team collaboration: we are the voice of Agoda to the customers and there are many teams with something to say. You will work with them to understand the goal, design the communication, launch the campaign and measure the results
- Campaign execution: our team manages multiple channels and products and we are always looking for more. You will take ownership of some of those and maintain, monitor, optimize them and, possibly, help us create new ones.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Learn: From understanding how to improve and streamline the execution to learning technical concepts and details necessary to realize sophisticated ideas, we will help you become super-efficient and super-effective. In the process, you will learn all about CRM: when, how and with what to reach out to customers.
- Deliver value: our biggest constraint is not coming up with new ideas but managing to launch and test always more of them. By helping us with that you will effectively become a multiplier for our team's results.
- Test: prove your ideas by A/B testing changes to any of our communication products. Define your hypothesis, design the framework, launch the campaign, collect and analyze the results of large scale, quick delivery tests. Everybody's ideas are welcome and yours are no different.
This role is good for you if you:
- Are self-driven, self-organized and hard working: there is a lot to do here. It's fun, rewarding and you will learn tons along the way, but it's still a lot and we need someone who really wants to make a difference.
- Have the ambition to become something more: we hire for the long term and help people grow. You will learn a lot and get a real chance to progress in your career - and not necessarily as a Campaign Manager. Analyst, Project Manager, Account Manager: these are all possible growth trajectories if you show the right skills.
- Want a chance to learn how to innovate and always improve: Agoda is never happy with the status quo: we're on a quest for continuous improvement. You will learn how to review what you do, how to analyze data, how to come up with ideas and how to validate hypothesis before testing them and seeing what kind of results you can actually drive yourself.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Great work ethics: you will do whatever it takes to deliver what has been agreed to
- Willingness and ability to learn: don't just execute, but also see how you can become always more efficient
- Detail oriented, organized and good time management skill
- Familiarity with quantitative analysis (advanced Excel)
- Good command of the English language
It’s Great if you Have:
- Experience with Customer Marketing/Campaign Execution
- Bachelor Degree or higher from top university in a economics, statistics, engineering, finance, business administration or marketing subject
- Experience with basic SQL
#STRA#ANLS#MRKT#3#LI-TR2 #budapest #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #Phuket #bangkok
data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.