São Paulo, Brazil
2 years ago
As part of our vision to become a truly global IT organization, we have started to build out local, autonomous, cross-functional squads that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution with full autonomy. As the Mobile Engineer of the SumUp Bank, you will be part of a cross-functional agile squad, helping us to build out our new banking products. On the tech side, we work on a number of different projects that span technologies, systems, and processes. A few of the technologies we're leveraging at SumUp include Futter. What you'll do
- Shape the core experience of customers who are using the Mobile Apps on a daily basis.
- Develop major features that impact our banking product.
- Work closely with product and design departments to build features that are maintainable, usable, and beautiful.
- Help us rethink problems we've solved before in a different way as requirements evolve.
- You have at least 6 years of experience coding in any language (preferably mobile or frontend development).
- Already work as a mobile engineer or wants to become a Flutter mobile engineer.
- You're familiar with hybrid languages (React Native, Kotlin, Dart/Flutter).
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write meaningful tests.
- You have experience building clean and scalable architectures.
- You strive to balance the needs of the business with sustainable technical solutions.
- You have good English communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home.
- We have great benefits: transport voucher or parking space, meal voucher, Gympass, healthcare insurance (dental optional) and life insurance.
About SumUp We believe in the everyday hero. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love. SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.