We are looking for a colleague to help us manage our growing coworking space in Timișoara. The person we are looking for is someone who communicates easily, likes to meet new people and is never bored. Excellent spoken and written English and Romanian skills are a must, German is nice to have.
Tasks will include:
- Be present on-site 8 hours a day;
- Meet & greet new coworkers;
- Answer customer requests via email or phone, set appointments and make coworking reservations;
- Track and bill customer attendance, prepare and maintain customer contracts;
- Be present for private events organized at DevPlant Cowork;
- Handle catering for events;
- Track, order and distribute supplies;
- Track and pay utility bills;
- Track accounting documents;
- Handle our relationship with our providers, like cleaning services, security, etc.
What we offer:
- Proper payment for your time and effort;
- Private health insurance;
- Can work on any other project during downtimes, as long as they don’t interfere with our priorities.