Operations Manager / Co-Founder
fual.io enables startup investors to stay connected to their startup portfolio, without needing each startup to write lengthy updates. It’s real time, simple and hassle free.
Our cross-platform app enables startups to keep investors updated via Slack; with investors and advisors subscribing to updates from their portfolio using our easy-to-use mobile app.
We’ve already seen significant interest in our app from startups and investors alike, and we’re now looking for a motivated, organised and entrepreneurial Operations Manager to join us as a Co-Founder, to help us bring the product to market.
You’ll be working alongside three experienced co-founders, who bring considerable experience in marketing, growth and product development.
What you’ll be doing:
- On-boarding new startups, investors and advisors to the app Writing content, including blogs and short ‘How to’ guides that help new users to get started Day-to-day management of in-bound email enquiries, social channels and leads Pitching the product clearly and consistently in written and verbal form Supporting the other co-founders in general business operations incl. contracting and accounting
- Understanding of how a startup operates, including typical processes and dynamics
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral and good clear telephone manner
- Good attention to detail and organisation
- Experience using typical startup tools like Slack, Mixpanel / Google Analytics, Google Apps
- Ability to write detailed follow up notes for business reporting
- Motivation to always finish your end of day follow-ups / close outs