Partner Sales Enablement Manager (at our partner Emporix AG)
This job advertisement is for an open position at our partner Emporix. Please note that your application data may be forwarded to Emporix AG.
We are currently seeking a Partner Sales Enablement Manager for one of our key co-inventor partners, Emporix, an exciting cloud-based enterprise e-commerce software.
The work you'll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and deploy of the necessary training for partner and internal teams
- Share the information about the key techniques, practices, and tools that can support the work of the Partner’s Sales teams
- Support product launches by helping the Partner’s team to understand Emporix solutions and sell them
- Deliver a personalised and enhanced learning experience for our Partner, ensuring the team understands who we are and what we do
- Monitor and analyse the usage of sales enablement content and courseware
- Liaison with teams to create and disseminate content required for Emporix’ Partner to be able to sell
- Provide the necessary support during the selling process at all stages
- Develop and manage sales enablement projects and activities
The qualifications you need:
- Degree in business administration, computer science, software engineering or similar
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions, managing Channel Partnerships in a fast paced environment or Sales Enablement in a startup environment
- Background in digital commerce
- Experience creating enablement plans with a proven track record
- Extensive planning and program management skills. Willing to create, reinforce, and evangelise plans
- Passion for training and ability to create exciting learning environments
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Deep understanding of current partner sales learning and development trends
- Strong written, verbal, and social skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.