Pricing Licensing Analyst
Be part of a team that is helping to protect and enable the world we live in!
Leading organizations around the world turn to Nuix when they need fast, accurate answers for investigation, cybersecurity incident response, insider threats, litigation, regulation, privacy, risk management, and other essential challenges.
Our solutions solve complex real world data challenges by combining advanced technology with the extensive knowledge of our global team of industry experts.
In this role, you will be a key member of our Product Operations team. You will collaborate between global teams such as; sales, product & solution management and finance. With your finger on the pulse of our market, you will ensure that Nuix prices our products competitively and fairly and that we bids sales opportunities appropriately. You will help deliver on product strategy and collaborate to define and deliver on the creation of new pricing and licensing models to fit the Nuix Platform, while ensuring the results will meet market and customer needs.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Collaborate with Sales teams to develop sales proposals ensuring adherence to pricing frameworks, product rules, and discount authority.
- Manage implementation of accepted proposals and approved change requests to pricing in price books and process documents.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market by analyzing sales price trends and collaborating with product marketing on win/loss analysis
- Formulate and communicate price trends and recommendations via reports and presentations
- Create documentation on business rules, process flows, price lists, and other reference material related to pricing
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical software or business intelligence resources
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and written reports for various stakeholders.
- Develop presentations and briefing materials for analyst and customer engagements.
Requirements for this role include:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in a market analyst or business intelligence role.
- Previous experience working in a similar organization is a plus
- Analytical skills: Must be able to quickly develop pricing tables showing key information on pricing and discounts
- Communication skills: Need strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to internal customers
- Detail oriented: Must ensure that calculations are clearly explained and correct
- Experience creating and/or working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience analyzing data, writing reports, surveying or collecting data
- Experience creating and presenting findings to stakeholders including but not limited to graphical representations of data
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a matrixed environment and across multiple time zones.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success acting as a positive company ambassador