At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Program Managers are responsible for managing multiple product design or marketing related work streams across key client accounts. Working in partnership with the client services team, you will be actively involved in receiving client briefs and responding with meticulous project plans, scope and risk assessments which will then drive the delivery teams towards meeting the business objectives of our client. You will work with the best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
Based in Midtown Atlanta, our collaborative teams work across a broad range of clients in strategy, analytics, product management, content, design, user experience and technology, with a core focus in the creation of digital products and services.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Manage and deliver large projects on time, within budget and to quality. Including management of risk, schedule, quality and communication.
- Participate in new business pitches
- Communicate with clients and teams
- Efficient and effective management of vendors, from contracting through delivery
- Responsible for the management and growth of associate to mid level project managers
- Project Management lead across multiple projects and programs for single or multiple clients
- Oversee multiple project managers through delivery of their projects
- Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, status reports, etc…
- Effectively manage communication with VP level clients and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Client travel is a requirement for this position
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Natural problem solver who thrives in an ever-evolving technical environment
- Strong strategic and active leadership experience
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Strong understanding of process methodologies and theory
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Strong knowledge of the web, the software development process and cutting edge technologies
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Keynote.
- General understanding of web technologies and related technical QA practices
- General understanding of web-based technology platforms for e-commerce, content and information management, portal frameworks and system integration
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know