Regional Sales Manager: Georgia
Regional Sales Manager: Georgia
LogRhythm is looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Georgia (To Exclude Colorado). As a Regional Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, one team culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will understand how to strategically identify and close new business, skilled with value-based selling, and understand the importance of relationship management with new and existing customers.
You will have excellent communication skills combined with the ability to make formal presentations and speak effectively in public.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Prospecting into mid to large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work effectively with our channel partners.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
- Utilize and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- 3+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises.
- Systems Integrator, large MSP experience highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
- Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 90k-160k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform