Here in London we have huge ambitions. We’ve doubled in size over the last year and broadened both our client list and the kind of work we’re doing for them. Our roots are in social and we love it - it’s where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight and to see how people really engage and respond to ideas.
We are creative and media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit and motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA and Globally. Our ideas live and breathe in organic and paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it we’re there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see and how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold and stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook and YouTube to TikTok and Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied and who you know. We’re here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions.
Sound like you?
Starting to hit your creative stride? Then this could be for you. We're looking for a Midweight Creative to join our growing department. You'll be working across clients with a focus on the best ideas that hit client briefs and make us all proud. Growing in confidence you are happy presenting to clients, you know when to push back and understand how to take on board feedback with grace and meaning.
Working into an ACD or CD, you will be one of the ideas engines for the teams you are on. As happy putting your mind to campaign concepts as you are to leaping into making posts on social channels. We are all makers - so no excuses!
You'll be working with visual partners be they creators, designers, editors and film makers, so when the project requires it you have the support to enable the ideas to come to life. You love collaborating and the energy that comes from an idea taking shape, and have the commitment and know how to get things over the line. You are hungry for ideas and seeing your ideas come to life, curious to keep honing your skills and make even better work.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop a high variety of ideas that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate and conceptualise high-engaging thinking that reflects brand's aesthetic and style guidelines; maintaining aesthetic, tone, and brand consistency across all deliverables across a variety of clients and industries
- Become a go-to person for the department. Consistently producing ideas and campaigns with impact on brief, on time and across any media without constant oversight
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (creative, client services, and strategy) to develop the best possible creative ideas that hits all criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Gather learnings and insights to make relevant recommendations to keep improving and making better work.
- Able to present with growing confidence to your team, senior clients, new biz, to agency and creative leaders
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure
- Working into and ACD/CD with support of Project management and Client partners
- Significant advertising experience in agency or similar environment, developing and creating TTL, digital and platform specific social campaigns.
- An impressive portfolio exemplifying previous success with proven ability to develop creative concepts, copy and design from social to TVC
- Proficient in Adobe packages - we’ll expect you to be able to execute, as well as conceptualise (we are all makers as well as thinkers!)
- Proficiency in deck creation (ideally in the Google suite) yep we all need to know how to convey our ideas in the best way possible
- A passion for all things social, digital and creative, with a keen interest in new platforms, technologies and innovation across our industry and the creative landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with the wider team during pitches and presentations
- Cool, calm and collaborative when working under pressure along with the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to produce work to a high standard quickly and professionally with attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and a commitment to delivering best practice and value
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset and our people guide our work and our culture. The last year and a half has challenged us like nothing before, and we are committed to providing the support and flexibility needed for people to do their best work and have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch and we value diversity of thought and experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative and happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work and our ways of working.For now, these are some of things we have in place to support you...
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people. This currently includes all the good stuff you would expect from Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 27 days holiday per annum through to Pension and Income Protection.
We know some days aren't as good as others and that's OK. We have our mental health partner Sanctus on hand for employee coaching sessions and an Employee Assistance Programme in place should you need it also. We partner with NABS also, an industry specific support organisation who are passionate about helping people thrive.
Sometimes it can be the smaller things that make you smile. We have a wide variety of discounts and benefits through Perkbox and you can also save money on a bike through our generous Cycle to Work Scheme. If R&R is more your thing you can take some time out for a monthly massage, join one of our bi-weekly mindfulness sessions or an employee led yoga sessions. We understand that there has never been a more important time for self care and as such we have a varied wellbeing programme to help you to be your best self.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.