Senior Forecast Analyst - London, Oxford or Remote
Senior Forecast Analyst
This role can be based in London, Oxford or remote.
Who are we..
Viator, a Tripadvisor company, makes it easy to find and book something you'll love to do. With access to the world's largest selection of high-quality experiences, there's always something new to discover, both near and far from home. From must-do moments to who-knew discoveries, see the familiar in a new way, or the unknown for the first time!
With industry-leading flexibility and last-minute availability, it's never too late to make any day extraordinary. Plan ahead, or decide that morning. Change your dates. Or change your mind entirely! This is your time off, your way, and we're here to help.
We also know that your time off is precious. So we ruthlessly focus on quality, and we specialize in experiences so incredible, you'll want to tell your friends. Spend less time searching, and more time making memories. Discover story-worthy experiences, anytime, anywhere.
What we do in Forecasting: We utilize historical data, current run-rates and business knowledge to predict the volume of activity (calls/mails/tickets/cases/chats/social media) that our inhouse and outsourced Contact Centre teams will be expected to handle, as well as the resource levels required to ensure all relevant performance and customer experience metrics are met. We do this across multiple global brands, lines of business and languages.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse available data to determine the drivers and patterns that underpin the volumetrics of each business area
- Maintaining and enhancing the forecast models
- Tracking forecast performance and present back to internal stakeholders on accuracy and points of focus (opportunities / risks / issues)
- Inputting into the annual budgeting processes to ensure we deliver a customer focused and cost-effective resource place
- Supporting the monthly ‘Lock’ process where, in partnership with key stakeholders, we formally confirm our internal and outsourced resource requirements
- Assisting with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our business as it continues to evolve
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar forecast / business analyst role within multi-skilled/lingual contact center environments)
- Analytical degree (math, economics, engineering, statistics or equivalent experience.
- Excellent problem-solving analytical and data modelling skills
- Ability to work with large and varied datasets and translate findings into a clear plan/recommendations
- Ability to combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail
- Experience of creating forecast models at an intra-day / daily / weekly / monthly level using MS Excel and incorporating Erlang equations
- Take in loose requirements, work independently, ask smart questions, and produce high quality actionable insights
- Confident with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Ability to work at all levels including senior management; and across multiple functions/departments
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen in recommendations and decision making
- Confident communicator with the ability to be persuasively with all levels of stakeholder
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
What’s in it for me:
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock for all staff regardless of level.
- Health, dental, life, critical illness and long term disability insurance.
- Lifestyle benefit – this is very cool. Every year you are given an allowance for your life style, this could be for a holiday, gym membership, family support and much more.
- 25 days annual leave plus the days between Christmas and New Year as our offices are closed.
- Summer flexi-time, May to September all employees can request for compressed hours in order to make the most of day light savings and enjoy life. We are an experience company after all!
- Plus many more
What are you waiting for? Do not delay and apply today!
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.