Senior Information Security Analyst
Senior Information Security Analyst
It’s an exciting time to join Nuix. We are a leading Australian technology company that operates out of all corners of the globe, and we’re growing at an astounding rate. We are looking for Senior Information Security Analysts to implement internal security reviews, policies, and incident response capabilities to join our Nuix team. The Senior Information Security Analyst will work within the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer, and lead the efforts to implement various information security policies, programs, reviews, and incident response capabilities. The Senior Information Security Analyst will act as the primary internal security responder for all information security incidents. The Senior Information Security Analyst will advise the Chief Information Security Officer and the Director of the Cyber Threat Assessment Team on all security incidents. The Senior Information Security Analyst will assist the CTAT team with performing internal reviews of all Nuix software products.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 65 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
We offer a great place to work and exciting opportunities for those who seek them. Are you ready to be part of a global team that is changing how eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work with the CISO to determine and translate strategic goals into actionable and measurable activities.
- Provide first-line incident response for all internal information security incidents.
- Work with the CISO, the Director of CTAT, and the internal network team to maintain a current and accurate inventory of all information technology assets (including, but not limited to, public facing IP addresses, public facing Web sites, network inventories, network diagrams, and configuration lists for Web servers, routers, firewalls, etc.).
- Work with the CISO, the Director of CTAT, the internal network team, and the project lead for the NIAS product to deploy and configure the NIAS product on all applicable Nuix end user devices.
- Work with the CISO, the Director of CTAT, and the internal network team to establish monitoring rules for internal monitoring of NIAS instances. Perform monitoring and incident triage functions for the NIAS deployment.
- Work with the CISO, the Director of CTAT, and the internal network team to deploy and monitor other information security assets to include anti-virus, firewalls, intrusion detection products, etc.
- Support the Office of the CISO and the CTAT in other security related projects and initiatives, including by not limited to; cybersecurity training, forensic investigations, incident response, network penetration testing, application penetration testing, malware reverse engineering, and security research.
- Produce and deliver information security related blogs, podcasts, white papers, and presentations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Five+ years’ experience working in the Information Security industry
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills
- Strong technical background, with a desire to learn new technologies and innovations
- Ability to work independently and develop relationships with internal personnel and other related stakeholders in the organization
- Proven success acting as a positive company ambassador with an ability to demonstrate excitement about and connection to the Nuix mission and values
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ambition, a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Proven track record to leadership style that takes ownership, accountability & responsibility
- Advocate and role model of business growth & transformation initiatives
- Ability to deliver & thrive within ambiguity
- Ability to maintain energy & entrepreneurial approach/thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, facilitation & presentation techniques
- Previous experience working across varied time zones
- Ability to travel up to 25% locally and/or globally (as applicable)
In return we will offer you:
A career opportunity that we believe is unique in the United States. A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company that employs high-caliber and professional individuals. Compensation that is competitive and includes an opportunity for a bonus.
Nuix North America employees enjoy flexible working hours, 15 days annual/vacation leave + 5 days sick leave + public holidays, and 401k plan. Employees are benefit eligible the 1st of the month after date of hire and benefit package includes Health, Dental, and Long Term Disability.
More about Nuix
Nuix protects, informs and empowers society in the knowledge age. We aim to be the leading technology for solving complex real-world data challenges including investigation, cybersecurity, insider threats, intelligence, litigation, regulation, privacy and risk management. We believe in our technology and it shows with every interaction we have with our customers.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**