Senior Manager, Special Projects Growth
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh has an exciting new role!
The Senior Manager of Special Projects Growth will work closely with the Special Operations team on initiatives focused on customer acquisition in new and existing markets. This person must be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and influence stakeholders across the organization. You will report to the General Manager of Growth to drive strategic initiatives and deliver results.
- Report into the General Manager of Growth
- Work directly with Factor’s Management Team and lead innovation projects focused on expanding our total addressable market
- Work closely with our Special Operations team on any initiatives focused on customer acquisition in existing markets and/or launching new markets
- Conduct market research, analyze our current strategies, and identify new opportunities
- Manage projects across teams to enhance the growth of Factor’s overall business
- Identify and launch new online and offline marketing channels focused on increasing brand awareness and driving incremental subscription growth
- Operate in a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Product, CRM, Engineering, Design, Brand, Analytics, UX Research, and Growth Marketing to improve the user experience to drive incremental conversion volume, engagement, and retention.
- Responsible for hitting defined growth acquisition targets
- Adapt with speed & agility to dynamic business needs and/or performance changes
- Act as a key point of contact with external agency partners and marketing vendors, establishing and maintaining these relationships on behalf of HelloFresh
- Manage budgets, invoicing & campaign setup
- Compile, analyze and track campaign and channel performance, identify key campaign learnings and quantifiable opportunities to improve existing campaigns, regularly report to the General Manager and Factor Leadership
- Bold: you’re adventurous, outgoing and optimistic; you’re confident making decisions and taking calculated risk
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: you have the vision, passion, and imagination; you are not afraid to ask, ‘what if’ and constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams and cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels and departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging and use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solving complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have…
- 6+ years of growth marketing experience in ecommerce or consulting from top-tier firm
- Experience in online marketing channels such as paid social, display advertising, and/or search engine marketing
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams across different offices
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to excel in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Project management skillset
- Interest in developing people
- BA/BS degree
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn