Senior Product Designer
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employeesDocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The team Our Product Experience team - Design, Information, and Insights - focuses on our customers and their business needs. We contribute from the concept all the way to the building of world-class product experiences by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, Software Engineers and other cross-functional teams. Together, we are a team of craftspeople who aim to make the complex look easy. We employ insights, pixels, and words to solve big problems and make delightful experiences.
This positionAs a Senior Product Designer, you will design elegant, customer-focused web and/or mobile applications for millions of DocuSign users around the globe. You will be responsible for the user interface, its architecture, interaction, user research and visual design across platforms. You are a talented, passionate, efficient designer with strong analytic skills and an inventive storyteller. You collaborate with colleagues with ease and bring cross-functional teams together around a common vision. You welcome feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders and research ideas, and tap your intuition to make the right decision in the absence of definitive facts. You adeptly balance business needs with simple, engaging, user-centered solutions. You are adept at working in an Agile/Scrum product development environment that is cross-functional and highly collaborative.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to Senior Manager, Product Design and is designated Flex.
- Define the product direction, own the design, execution, and measure ongoing improvements against short and long-term goals for a product or service
- Design simple solutions for complex workflows including all design deliverables
- Create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to a style guide and pattern library
- Identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize or evaluate the design
- Drive teams to prioritize, execute and ship against multiple deadlines, developing processes as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience designing consumer, enterprise and mobile user experiences for a large-scale web service
- 8+ years of experience design and prototyping tools like Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent at communicating up and across organizations
- You’re a creative problem solver, deep thinker, and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action
- You believe that designers have a responsibility for what we put into the world and you care deeply about shipping work that reflects well on your team and your company’s brand
- You have a growth mindset and thrive on continuous learning
- Portfolio of work inspired by user research demonstrating product design strategy, interaction design, visual design, prototyping, articulation of design rationale, strong communication and storytelling skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $115,800 - $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirementDocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
About usDocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
AccommodationsDocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.