Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2023 - Reston, Virginia
About the Team
Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. Few teams offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering team.
What to expect as a Software Engineer Intern
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you will be building systems to help our customers both understand and respond to the experience data provided by their customers or employees. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work! In addition, you will:
- Develop the ability to build scalable, fast, robust, and simple SaaS solutions.
- Develop familiarity with containerization and full-stack development.
- Learn to implement new functionality from provided requirements and specifications.
- Benefit from working with other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Learn Agile methodologies by attending daily stand-up meetings, prioritizing tasks, and working with a sense of urgency to meet a scheduled plan to deliver value to our customers
- Currently studying for a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Available for a 12 week internship during summer of 2023
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, PHP, Scala)
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL / MySQL)
- Strong level of curiosity
- Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future
#Eng #University #wayup #LI-DNI