Solutions Consultant Manager
We are seeking a true partner for our leadership team to lead our smart, passionate solutions consultant team for the U.S. government market space. The ideal candidate will be an avid evangelist of our people, product solutions and marketing opportunities. The position requires a technically grounded yet sales minded individual possessing skills and expertise to lead with passion and integrity. Our Solution Consultants provide critical pre- and post-sales solutions to our United States local, state, and federal government agencies and educational organizations providing insight and demonstrations into how our software can solve their most complex business problems. Every day is an opportunity to really make a difference. We’re delivering the now – we’re looking to you to lead our solutions consultants in our technology of the future while assisting with driving revenue as part of the Nuix U.S. government team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of three to five Solution Consultants
- Act as a Nuix product expert during the pre-sales process, understanding the suite of Nuix applications while clearly communicating the benefits and features through demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Gather customer requirements and map Nuix applications to drive to a final proposal
- Develop strong partnership with the product and engineering leaders to provide market feedback for the improvement of Nuix applications, based on feedback from clients and prospects
- Effectively communicate technology strategies and trade-offs to senior and executive management as well as development teams
- Assist with developing solution proposals and responding to RFIs and RFPs
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have over five years field sales experience with a focus on large strategic accounts including application sales experience
- Experience working with various ECA tools (Nuix, Clearwell, Recommind, Autonomy, Digital Reef), EDD processing tools (Nuix, LAW, IPRO), Forensic Tool Kits (Nuix, Encase, AccessData).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both highly-technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with forensic investigation, eDiscovery and Legacy Email Archives
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- S. government security clearance preferred
- Travel 25-40%
In return, we will offer you:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment, we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for quarterly bonuses.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**