This job advertisement is for an open position at our partner Emporix. Please note that your application data may be forwarded to Emporix AG.
We are currently seeking a Data Engineer for one of our key co-inventor partners, Emporix, an exciting cloud-based enterprise e-commerce software.
Emporix is cooperating with Celonis to build so-called “Execution Apps”.
The work you'll do:
- Lead a frontend development team and work with an experienced backend development team to deliver the CXP Management Dashboard on the basis of React, a UI kit and a micro frontend framework
- Develop a React Single Page Web App in Responsive Design
- Develop a GraphQL Backend For Frontend over the top of internal backend and third-party API’s (REST/ gRPC) that the CXP Management Dashboard will use as its Data Layer.
- Embed data visualisations from third-party applications using iFrames and Web Components.
- Implement Single Sign On with our idP and the third-party apps
- Complete your work independently within the scope of Scrum, write unit tests, maintain end-to-end tests and use online tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git and Slack
- Guide and support junior members of your team to the successful completion of their activities
The qualifications you need:
- Very good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Design systems and UI-Kit frameworks (e.g. Material-UI and PrimeReact)
- Experience developing dashboard tools, composing applications using micro frontend approach, building interactive workflow template tooling and embedding data visualisations
- Experience building from a prototype design (e.g. Figma / Invision)
- Study of computer science, software engineering, media informatics or comparable courses of study
- Passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies
- Great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how
- A knack for frontend design and good usability
- Interest in low-code automation solutions (e.g. Zapier) and data visualisation
- Experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools
- Experience with source control management tools (preferably Git)
- Can work with and lead fellow team members in a remote capacity
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Required Tech Skills
- React/Angular/Vue: 5+ years
- HTML/CSS: 5+ years
- API Integration (REST/GraphQL): 3+ years
- CI/CD: 3+ years
- Testing: Unit, E2E/BDD testing
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.