VP Solution Consulting – North America
VP Solution Consulting – North AmericaNuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking an senior people and technology leader to manage the Solution Consultants across North America and US Government groups. Solutions Consultants are the technical backbone of Nuix. They are the technical, experts that assist the sales team and customers with demonstrations, proof of concepts, architecture, and delivery of the Nuix platform. This ideal candidate will come from an eDiscovery or Investigations background and have a strong understanding of not only the segments but experience in managing the eDiscovery or Investigative workflows using Nuix software.
This role sits on the North America Leadership Team and is pivotal to the future growth and success of the business.
Every day you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead, Inspire and Develop a team of Solution Consultants who work remotely with Nuix’s customers.
- Manage resources, priorities and projects in conjunction with the Regional Sales Team.
- Develop strong partnership with the product and engineering leaders to provide market feedback for the improvement of Nuix applications, based on feedback from clients and prospects
- Work closely with the sales team on key strategic opportunities, developing solution proposals and responding to RFIs/RFPs and signing off on deal reviews.
- Oversee the creating of Statement of Works for consulting services engagements across the region.
- Overall responsibility for the success of the technical solutions that are being sold to customers.
- Management of Solutions Consultants utilisation, performance, KPI’s and budget in-line the the region and global goals.
- The ideal candidate will have over ten years field pre-sales sales experience with a focus on large strategic accounts including legal and investigatory application sales experience.
- Experience leading a team of Solutions Consultants both locally and remotely.
- Experience using Relativity, Ringtail, CS Disco, EverLaw, Reveal or other eDiscovery platforms.
- Experience working with various ECA tools (Nuix, Clearwell, Recommind, Autonomy, Digital Reef), EDD processing tools (Nuix, LAW, IPRO), Forensic Tool Kits (Nuix, Encase, AccessData).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both highly-technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment agile work environment
- Travel 40%
- Must be a US Citizen to obtain security clearance
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**