Associate Site Merchandising Manager
Chewy is looking for an Associate Site Merchandising Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the shopping experience for Chewy customers across some of the highest traffic pages onsite. You’ll manage content strategies and authoring content to the site, helping us scale and raise the bar on the customer site experience through development of content playbooks, data analysis and reporting, and using customer insights to inform and develop new content strategies that drive customer acquisition and retention. You are a critical thinker, organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage content strategies for Site Experience and author content to the site
- Develop content playbooks for onsite promotion and events
- Drive utilizing segmentation and scalable content placement
- Use web analytics and data to guide ongoing site experience improvements and content optimization that drive awareness and engagement with Chewy’s products and service programs
- Drive continuous learning and onsite experience excellence through iterative content experimentation
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in business-related field
- 2-4 years work experience
- 1+ years experience in ecommerce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Demonstrate a data-driven approach to problem solving and prioritization
- Some travel may be required
Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience in e-commerce back-end operations and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SQL and advanced Excel capabilities
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.