What information do we collect
We collect information when you choose to give it to us.
- Contact information like name, email address, nationality, address and phone number
- Your resume including job experience
- The information use to apply to jobs on our website
- Information imported by you from third party applications
- Information you provide to us when you contact us
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment)
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type
You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings page or contact us. We also collect information from you when you register. The Personal Data that you provide for registration on the Website (e.g. username and password) are collected to allow you to access our services. If you choose to sign in with Facebook or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile.
Information automatically collected.
This information includes:
- your activity on our website (this includes the jobs you search for, view, and apply to)
- your IP (internet protocol) address and ISP (internet service provider)
- your browser type and device ID
- operating system, date and time stamps
Information from other sources.
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to provide you with our services
- to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- to analyze, improve and optimize our services in order to better serve you.
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- for marketing. This includes: to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties); to send you job alerts, newsletters, career advice, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive; to inform you of other products or services available from us or our partners; to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services and to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- to enforce terms of our services and prevent fraud and abusive use
How we share information
We shared the information with the following categories of third parties:
- employers, when you make your resume searchable or apply to a job
- candidates who applied to your job
- other third parties where required by law
How you can access your information
Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Upon request we will provide you with access to information we hold about you. You may access, update, or delete your data at any time. You can do that from your account settings page or by contacting us.
Do we use 'cookies'?
For more information about how we are using cookies you can find on our Cookies policy page.
Our services are not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or just want to give us a feedback, please contact us at email@example.com